WE ARE OPEN!
It is not possible to make a reservation. If you want to know if we have places available on the campsite, please call us on the day you are planning to arrive (0362402558)
– Once you have arrived in Breb, please follow the wooden indicators to our campsite, and not your gps, unless you like to get stuck in the mud 😉 !
– Maximum total outside length caravan 5,50 metres, for campers 6 metres.
Babou’s campsite is situated in the garden behind our house where we have around 6000 square metres available for tents and campers. We have 10 electricity points, each of 4 ampere. You can choose where you want to pitch your tent or place your camper. You can also make use of our hammocks to sit back and relax or make a fire!
The bathrooms are located in the old barn, which we renovated from the inside.
At one kilometer distance there are two very small shops where you can buy some basic products. Also there is a local village bars but no restaurant. For your bigger shopping or eating out, the nearest options are in Ocna Șugatag (8 km.) of Sighetu Marmaţiei (25 km.)
Our access road: The last 700 metres through the village are on an unpaved road, which means the road is covered with gravel and small stones. For cars, this is no problem, we drive here every day. Small campers and caravans also can reach our campsite, although we advise you to slow down your speed to a minimum. After all, it are only 700 metres.
Unfortunately the road is not suited for caravans larger than 5,5 metres and campers larger than 6 metres. Wide/high vehicles like converted army trucks can not reach our camp site! If you doubt about the access possibility of your vehicle, please call us first.
Once in the village make sure to follow our signs. Your gps will most probably get you stuck somewhere in the mud 😉
- Free internet connection through Wi-Fi.
- No music allowed, although we do love music ourselves, not everybody has the same taste, or feels like listening. We try to provide a natural ‘disco-free’ feel on our campsite. So keep this in mind when you are planning to party 😉
- Pets are allowed only when leashed on.
- It is not possible to make a reservation for our campsite. Our busiest period is between 15 July and 15 August. In that period the possibility exists that we are full and can’t accept any new guests. So if possible, it is best to schedule a visit before or after this period.
- At our campsite it is unfortunately not possible to empty your chemical toilet, because Breb is not connected to a sewer system and therefore we make use of a septic tank.
NOTE: According to the Romanian law, the payment must be in Romanian Lei (RON).
Contact +40(0)362402558 or e-mail: email@example.com
Address: Breb 149 437206 Breb Maramureș, Romania